Customer Relations Specialist - 12 month FTC
- Ensure complaints are investigated and dealt with in accordance with company policy, regulation and through agreed procedures
- Achieve full understanding of the customer complaint through investigation and questioning
- Determine the appropriate resolution in accordance with the facts and the policy details
- Assist the customer to understand the issues and the basis for the decision through clear and effective communication/correspondence
- Organise own work to achieve shared goals within company policy and procedures
- Perform and authorise complex redress and interest calculations
- The ability to liase with the Financial Ombudsman Service on cases referred by the customer to a final decision stage
- Assist Customer Relations Team Leader on technical issues, projects and procedural/process changes
- Delivers required performance consistently
- Keeps sight of long term objectives in daily work
- Monitors progress against agreed plans
- Develops contingencies once potential problems have been identified
- Balances cost, time and resource requirements
- Gathers complete data on performance and then acts accordingly
- Identifies full cause and effect
- Seeks other’s ideas in tackling problems
- Takes action to solve problems in a timely manner
- Understands and is responsive to the people implications of change
- Makes decisions based on customer insight
- Looks for ways of improving customer service
- Takes ownership of complaint resolution
- Understands team role in delivering customer value
All new recruits to this role will need to complete the CII Foundation qualification as part of their probation.
This qualification is industry recognised and will support an individual’s development in their new role.
HCLIBS will support the individual with regards to this study in line with their published policy; however, the individual should be aware that some study is required within their own time.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'