Customer Relations/Sales Progressor
£32,000 to £35,000
ORP are recruiting on behalf of a prestigious property company who are seeking a Customer Relations/Sales Progressor who will be responsible for building relationship with customers for their funding and liaising with brokers, solicitors relating to property completions. The role is varied and busy.
- Writing letters, providing up to date finance information to customers
- Ensuring staged payments reminders are sent within set time-frames and funds are received by the accounts department by due date.
- Following correct procedures if funds not received and providing background information to Head of Customer Relations/Sales Director/Finance Director to make final decisions on whether to continue with contract.
- Completing due diligence checks for any potential assignees and provide paperwork to Head of Customer Relations for sign off. Ensure CRM team are made aware once sign off is complete.
- Ensure leases for completion are signed off by Directors and returned to solicitors within set timeframes
- Maintain ML filing system and carry out regular checks to ensure all files are present for auditing purposes
- Significant potential and expectation to expand the role
- Customer focused
- Proficient MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Organised, reliable and with an attention to detail
- Discrete and respectful and with integrity
- Professional but with a sense of humour
- Account Manager
- Property Managers
- sales progressor