Customer Relations & Membership Representative
£18,000 per annum
Hours: 9.00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Our client is a global leisure company with a network of resorts offering high quality accommodation and leisure products through its offices in various countries.
They are looking for a self-motivated and confident individual, to handle customer relations and membership related activity for their UK member bases.
Primary responsibilities are:
- Handling complaints promptly and effectively
- Identifying complaint key indicators and trends to assist management.
- Managing relocation and customer services waitlists.
- Resolving relocation problems for members.
- Resolving member check-in problems.
- Identifying re-occurring resort problems to ensure they are recognised and resolved.
- Effectively and efficiently handle member enquiries and correspondence by telephone, email and letter.
- Maintain corporate standards of service with member retention being the primary objective.
- Handle membership administration.
- Maintain accurate and effective filing system.
- Assist with any special projects and assignments.
The ideal candidate should have a positive, can-do attitude, with a flexible approach to daily activities as well as strong customer service and letter writing skills.
Interested applicants must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and enjoy working as part of a dynamic team. You should be an accurate and neat worker with a good eye for detail. A sound knowledge of MS Office is also required.
Please note that selected candidates must be available for interviews week commencing 7th January and be able to start shortly after.
Headstart Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'