Page personnel are working with a leading manufacturing business who are looking to appoint a Customer Relations Manager to the business at their Wakefield site
Our client is a specialist manufacturing business based in the Wakefield area
Key Responsibilities Include ;
- Manage the relationship between the business and a key customer being their main point of contact
- Work with the customer on any issues looking to resolve in a timely and effective manor
- Proactively eradicate any potential issues before they occur
- Feedback to the wider business on common and repeat issues, recommending ways to improve and remove such issues
- Build strong working relationships with key stakeholders both inside and outside the business
The successful candidate ;
- Background within manufacturing business
- External stakeholder management
- Problem solving ability
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading manufacturing business on a 12 Months FTC as a Customer Relations Manager.
Based in the Wakefield area, the role offers a salary of between £32,000 & £37,000
- Customer Relations Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'