Customer Relations Executive
Our client is a large, global Financial Services company and one of the most successful investment solution providers in the market.
The Customer relations team respond proactively to resolve incoming call queries from both Independent Financial Advisers and direct customers. You will provide support and information to customers; to assist in resolving any queries; and to actively promote our products and services.
- Take incoming phone calls and make outbound calls to resolve customer queries in a timely manner
- Demonstrate high levels of customer focus
- Explain relevant products and procedures clearly and simply whilst promoting the companies brand values
- Proactively develop an awareness of the regulatory environment in which the company operates.
- Complaint handling
.You will have:
- Have proven customer service or sales experience
- Ability to communicate clearly and articulately
- Ability to listen and question effectively
- Comfortable in working in a structured environment
- Confident and enthusiastic manner on the phone
- Analytical, excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer Queries
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"