Job Title - Customer Relations Executive - Luxury Holidays
Job Location - London
Salary - £24k
The Customer Relations role is a key role within this successful and growing travel organisation and is an integral part of the long term strategy in regards to customer satisfaction and retention.
This role is a key point of contact for the customer in respect to service delivery both pre/post-holiday and whilst on tour.
This customer centric role will be responsible for all aspects of customer relations within the business dealing directly with both positive and negative feedback in an empathetic and constructive manner.
The role requires someone with good knowledge of Microsoft IT systems, social media and database management supported by strong negotiating skills with excellent organisation and attention to detail.
With at least 3 years’ experience in Customer Service the candidate will possess a great knowledge of the travel industry displaying outstanding verbal and written communication with a good understanding of all legal obligations to include Package Travel regulations and ABTA guidelines.
- The key contact for all customer service communications.
- Monitoring and replying to all emails in the dedicated Customer Relations inbox.
- Monitoring and responding to all free-text CSQ feedback.
- Acknowledge all complimentary letters in order to build and maintain ongoing customer relationships.
- Ensure that any sub-standard service delivered on the ground is rectified for future customers and negotiate relevant compensation due to the UK office.
- Reply to all complaints offering the appropriate level of compensation depending on the severity of the matter.
- Organise all cheque requests and hampers ensuring that any compensations is processed efficiently.
- Become the core point of contact dealing with any issues in resort, maintaining close contact with all local operators.
- Proactively work with the China Office and local operators to resolve issues before they impact on the customer’s holiday enjoyment.
- Log all Customer Relations activity and produce regular reports detailing certain patterns and areas for improvement.
- Maintain the Customer Relations database ensuring that all activity is correctly filed and documented.
- Monitor online forums such as trip advisor and respond appropriately.
- Have a good understanding of ABTA and the legal obligations
- Communicate both written and orally to all of our returning customers 'Welcoming them Home’. Obtain feedback and communicate agreed marketing and sales messages.
- Analysing quantifiable CSQ data and send statistical reports to all departments concerned.
- Maintaining a testimonial database to provide client comments/feedback for marketing and brochures
- Implement strategies to develop repeat business and referrals.
- Identify opportunities for product development for improvement and communicate these to the product department.
- Build rapport with our VIP passengers ensuring that all aspects of the business go 'the extra mile’ for these very special customers.
- Ensure all of the office is up to date with our VIP customers and are aware of the benefits these customers should receive.
- Work closely with the marketing team to gain a great understanding of our customers’ requirements and needs, developed through effective customer insight.
- Embrace forum and blog discussions encouraging positive and healthy debate.
- Customer Service
- Customer Services
- Resolve Issues
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job