* Promoting and accelerate the organisation's brand in the market-place.
* Building long and trusting relationships with customers and key stakeholders.
* Seeking new challenges and business opportunities to drive customer satisfaction.
* Using the organisation's on-line digital services and other digital channels, including CRM and website to maintain process and data and ensure excellent service is provided to our customers.
* Contacting prospects, customers and members to improve engagement, retention and maximise the sales of our products.
To be suitable for this role you'll have the following experience:
* Previous experience of working in a customer-centric environment.
* Good understanding and experience of using digital products and services and providing support and guidance to internal and external (e.g. customers) users.
* Knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) Outlook and the internet.
* In-depth knowledge and experience of using CRM systems (MS Dynamics CRM - desirable) to manage/improve processes, drive efficiencies and provide meaningful analysis and reporting.
* Customer centricity - strong customer focus (internal and external).
* Previous experience of working with and exceeding lead generation and sales targets.
* Strong organisational skills and able to plan and prioritise work
* Takes ownership and responsibility for personal actions / contribution and projects.
* Ability to act on own initiative and work unsupervised.
* Numerate and able to work with and interpret data and reports.
Of course you must have very strong written and verbal skills and be resilient with good organisational skills.
To apply for this position please send an up to date copy of your CV with the reference ASH16746WC in the subject line.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job