Customer Relations Consultant
BGL Customer Services Contact Centre, part of the BGL Group in Peterborough!
“We’d like you to join us!”
Do you want to work for an award-winning company which has recently won the gold award for Large Contact Centre of the Year at the European Contact Centre & Customer Service of the Year awards? For the third consecutive year we have also won North East Contact Centre of the Year.
We’re very proud of our achievements and are looking for passionate people who put everything they have into everything they do, helping create seamless customer experiences.
About BGL Group
BGL Group is one of the UK’s leading digital distributors of household finance products to more than eight million customers, and owns brands including comparethemarket, Beagle Street, Budget Insurance and Dial Direct, as well as partnering with some of the UK’s best-known brands to offer home and motor insurance.
Working for the BGL Customer Services
Our business has been built on being different from the norm. We have been pushing the boundaries of what’s possible ever since the beginning. We actively encourage people to interact, meet new colleagues and share ideas, and empower people to make a difference. This is what makes BGL a unique place to work
The BGL customer experience starts and ends with us. We communicate with our 8 million customers through our inbound Contact Centres and employ over 1,500 people across our three sites throughout the UK.
Do you have excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong analytical skills? Do you have great planning and organisation skills and a good working knowledge of Microsoft packages? If you have a strong customer focus, have a strong eye for detail and have the ability to work as part of the team, then we want to hear from you!
Key responsibilities of the Customer Relations Consultant include:
- Investigating and managing customer complaint cases to agreed timeframes.
- To actively provide feedback to the business in order to promote improvements to the service provided to our customers
- Escalating issues in alignment with internal escalation procedures.
- Ensuring accurate and appropriate content of paper files for storage.
- Looking at ways to improve service through performance, communications and systems to reduce volumes of repeat complaints.
If this Customer Relations Consultant role sounds like the role for you, look at what else we offer…
- Competitive salary
- Shifts between 8am-7pm Monday-Friday
- Subsidised on site restaurant, free breakfast at weekends & daily free fruit
- On site Sports Massage & Osteopath treatments and even “at desk” massages!
- Flexible benefits package
- Comprehensive induction training programme & career opportunities
- Opportunities to be involved in CSR, charity and fundraising events
Don’t just take our word for it, visit our Facebook page.
Apply online now. If your experience and skills match our requirement we will call you to discuss your application further.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job