Our client is a leading financial services business who operate internationally. They are looking to recruit a number of people in to their Customer Relations / Complaints Handler department.
- Customer interactions will involve complaint handling and information gathering whilst investigating client’s complaints thoroughly and keeping them informed throughout the process.
- Ensure that all interactions with a customer are handled in a timely manner with a quality of response that continually exceeds the customers expectations from the start of the process to its completion.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the companies operating systems.
- Communicate in a friendly and professional way with clients over the phone, by email and in writing as appropriate.
- Take ownership of your workload ensuring that you prioritise set tasks effectively enabling you to complete your duties to the satisfaction of the customer and the business.
- You will need to have previous complaints handling experience and have a passion for providing excellent customer service.
- Be at ease with web applications and IT systems.
- A confident, professional and enthusiastic manner on the phone.
- The ability to listen and question effectively.
- Excellent attention to detail and be able to work with accuracy at all times.
- The commitment to successfully complete industry recognised qualifications.
- A structured learning environment to bring you on board.
- A supportive environment to develop and enhance your skills.
- Exposure to the rest of the business in order to grow your career within the industry.
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package.
- A rewards and recognition programme.
35 hours a week, with rotating shifts between 8am - 4pm, 9am-5pm, 10am-6pm.