This successful and established Insurance Claims handler based in Tonbridge, Kent has been established to provide various major insurance providers with an effective and cost-efficient partner for handling Household and Motor Insurance claims from start through to settlement and providing a high level of customer service to all policy holders. Due to ongoing expansion my client is currently seeking a Customer Relations Coordinator/ Complaints Handler to join their busy and friendly team.
The purpose of the role is to assist in the management of complaints to ensure regulatory timescales are met. Continuously monitor open complaints to ensure complaints are managed effectively, delivering market leading complaint handling/resolution.
- Taking ownership of a portfolio of complaint claims
- Monitor Complaints Inbox, logging all new complaints and allocating to complaint handler
- Review the daily/weekly/monthly complaints report and chase updates
- Respond to client requests for complaint updates, help in the preparation of monthly client reports
- Update TCS claims system with complaint detail and relevant documents
- Support the team with background research and investigations into complaints
- Building policy-holder confidence by developing rapport and attentively listening to details and resolving any issues in line with the policy expectations and the Company Values
- Contribution towards continuous improvements within the department through provision of route cause analysis to the Team Leaders with a view to reducing the number of complaints received
- Constantly seeking improvements in how we deliver excellent customer service
Ideal applicants will be educated to a good standard and ideally have relevant experience within complaints handling and support. You must possess excellent customer service skills coupled with a professional telephone manner and a motivated approach.
- £20K - £23K Salary + Bonus
- 22 Days Holiday
- Free Parking
- Operates between the hours of 8am to 6pm
- A rotating rota which will be 8am - 4pm, 9am - 5pm, 10am - 6pm
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful local employer that will offer competitive rewards and excellent opportunities for ongoing and future career progression.
- Customer Service
- Service Skills
- Telephone Manner
- Customer Relations
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'