Customer Relation Advisor/ Complaints Handler
Ongoing temporary role
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service professional, to take on an ongoing temporary role . You will be working for one of the largest and most diverse energy companies in the UK. The Customer Relations Team is developing into a dynamic one stop shop for customer enquiries and complaints. This role will be based in the Cosham area, and will be starting during October 2018.
- Taking ownership of complaints cases and working through them to ensure an solution is found
- Identifying issues and providing resolution for customers
- Taking inbound calls, as well as making out bound calls
- Following queries up with emails and letters
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Ensuring that all administration is accurate
The ideal candidate:
- Will have telephone based customer service experience ideally with some complaints handling
- Will be confident working in a fast paced office environment and can give examples of working well under pressure
- Will be a good team player who is organised and proactive
The rota pattern for this role will be 37 hours per week between 8am-8pm Monday - Friday, with Saturday (8am-5pm) working also needed on a rota basis. There will be a requirement to be on standby 1 weekend out of 6 across the winter period.
To be considered for this role please apply now, or contact Anna-Lise @ Wild on .
- customer service
- complaint handling
- customer queries
- call center
- call handling
- contact center
- customer car
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'