Customer Relations Case Manager
Infinity Staffing Solutions Ltd
Infinity Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for a number of experienced Customer Relations Case Managers to join our prestigious client in Coventry on a Permanent basis
Main purpose of the role
We are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity within an already successful Customer Relations Centre on behalf of their well-known prestigious automotive client.
We are seeking an outstanding individual’s to provide the highest quality customer service to their clients customers, working in a dynamic department, responsible for start to finish resolution investigating and managing your case load whilst supporting the UK market team representing their clients values.
You will manage customer and retailer contact on a daily basis promoting a positive customer and retailer relationship ensuring maximum customer satisfaction. Empowering you to take full ownership through to final closure using expert communication skills to offer robust solutions resulting in fast resolution.
- 2+ years customer service experience
- Results oriented with a determination to make things happen.
- A highly motivated, energetic and inspirational team player
- Ability to influence effectively across the network, balancing a broad range of priorities, with minimal supervision and under great pressure.
- Confident and out-going with exceptional networking, inter-personal and influencing skills, possessing advanced communication skills.
- Process orientated with great attention to detail
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvements and implement change
- Excellent time management skills, able to work to deadlines on multiple tasks and deliver results to agreed schedules
- Ability to understand, interpret and action improvements
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to make quick and competent decisions
- Full time (40 hours per week)
- Shift’s between 8am - 6pm Mon - Fri (Includes 1 in 4 Saturdays)
What we offer
- Competitive salary starting at £19,000 per annum
Other company benefits:
- 25 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Company contributory pension plan
- Cash back health care scheme (benefit value approx. £675)
- Life assurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 20 days full pay sick days (after three months service)
- Salary exchange childcare vouchers
- Car salary exchange scheme
We can currently only consider candidates with the right to work in the UK
If you have the relevant experience and are looking to work with one of the most prestigious companies in the world. Please submit your CV outlining your experience.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Deliver Results
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job