Customer Relations Call Handler
Role: Customer Relations Call Handler
Location: BrightHouse Head Office (Leavesden, Watford)
Salary: £18,500 per annum
Working Hours: Monday to Friday (Scheduled Saturdays) 37.5 Hours per Week
The Customer Relations team plays a large part in first line customer care. The role of the department is to provide support and information to customers, stores and supply chain. Resolving any queries and issues; and to actively promote our products and services.
The team manage high call volumes, dealing with all incoming queries and complaints received by telephone, email, post, and social media as well as those transferred from other areas. The work can include anything from basic information requests to complex complaints and queries.
- Answering incoming calls from customers and BrightHouse staff dealing with enquiries, questions, complaints, troubleshooting problems and providing information
- Investigate and resolve complaints in accordance with legal, regulatory and business complaint handling standards, maintaining a high standard of response which is accurate, concise and professional at all times,
- Handle written responses to customers, the Financial Ombudsman Service and other third parties
- The aim is to not only respond with a level of detail and quality that meets and/or exceeds customer expectations, but to address the root cause of the query, providing appropriate operational fixes to customer accounts, whilst ensuring regulatory requirements are met and all interactions with the customer are handled in a timely manner.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills (written and verbal) as well as the ability to manage several tasks simultaneously
- Previous customer service and complaints experience gained in a financial service organisation, preferably in a call centre environment
- Proven ability to deal professionally and confidently with people at all levels and to ensure the customer always feels valued and is treated fairly
- Proficiency in working with MS Word and Outlook
- Able to prioritise and work under pressure, to tight deadlines with accuracy and attention to detail
- Desire to continue personal development in order to improve performance by enhancing knowledge, skills and experience
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job