Our client, an innovative Dairy Alternative Producer with products spanning across multiple categories is currently looking for a Customer Relations Specialist to act as a Brand Ambassador.
The client understands it’s all about execution and being world class, we have a solid track record on delivering this and exciting innovation to continue to stay ahead - so they need an exceptional communicator to offer customers the best client experience and care.
You would oversee all aspects of consumer relations for the UK market, managing all direct consumer responses via email, social media and telephone. You would do so with sensitivity and maturity, putting the consumer first with an empathetic understanding of their needs and wishes. Though based in the UK office, you would work closely with the Consumer Relations team abroad too.
You would have responsibility for all consumer contact by email, social media and telephone within the UK. Your day to day responsibilities would include:
- Ensuring that correct answers are given to consumer queries within a reasonable time by responding as well as distributing queries to colleagues as needed.
- Ensuring that there is a routine response to each consumer issue, where necessary obtaining information internally by subject areas.
- Making sure there is an updated question and answer document available for the most frequently asked questions
- Providing statistics of incoming queries to the wider team
- Making consumers views and wishes known within the company
- Logging complaints and notifying the quality department
- Staying up to date with company news, product ranges, promotions and events that may be of interest to our consumers
The Ideal Candidate
- You have the personality to succeed in this role - dedicated, supportive, positive and trustworthy.
- You believe in the company mission and our role in advancing those goals - building a company committed to sustainability, superior nutritional health, and trust. This is important to you and you have been dreaming of finding a company that aligns this closely with your personal values!
- You have 3+ years of experience in a similar role; dealing first-hand with consumers.
- You have excellent social skills and are a true communicator.
- You are confident when speaking and responding to consumers. You can show sensitivity when required but are also thick-skinned when it comes to dealing with complaints or negative feedback.
- You stay calm in a crisis and deliver solutions with a calm, pragmatic approach.
- You IT skills including word and excel, and aren’t scared to use new pieces of reporting/monitoring software.
- You are ready to make your mark in a smaller, growing brand leveraging your experience to deliver amazing results and build an outstanding company.
- You are a make-it-happen person who is excited to roll up your sleeves and dive in.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job