I am currently recruiting for a large, corporate financial service company based in the Kent area. I have a number of both fixed term contracts and permanent opportunities within their Customer Relations department and I am looking for ambitious, motivated candidates who are looking for a rewarding career within the Financial services.
The customer relations team will deal will all incoming queries received by email, phone, post as well as those transferred from other areas of the business. The work can include basic requests, fund performance queries, complaints and complex queries.
The role will involve working closely with other areas of the business and will provide operational resolutions on customer accounts and respond by letter, email, and telephone to incoming queries from customers, ensuring you provide excellent customer service at all times.
Skills and experience required:
- Strong complaints handling experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent correspondence skills
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers in writing and verbally.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Experienced at using Word, Outlook and Excel
- An interest or knowledge of the investment management or wider financial services industry
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job