This will be on a 37.5 hour week (flexible approach to working weekends or evenings ideal)
The ideal candidate will be self-driven, confident, adaptable and friendly in order to create strong relationships with existing and potential clients. Driving license and own transport will be essential for this position.
- Responsible for setting up new accounts and introducing them to company
- Outbound sales calls
- Outbound Customer care calls
- Promote and up sale Private label brands
- Submitting orders
- Support the team with inbound calls
- Promoting support tools/guides
- Running reports and extracting sales data
- Manage large customer accounts
- Provide support to the Customer Relations Manager and Supervisor
- Visits to stores
- Undertake training and development
- Follow all policies and procedures
- Any other duties in line with your job role
- Customer Services experience
- Sales experience
- Use of the Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Good IT and numeracy skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Good communication and listening skills
- Plenty of initiative and the ability to work both alone and liaising with a team
- Confident and focused on the phone
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work flexible hours, including occasional evenings or weekends
For more information please call Nolan Linsdell on our office line in Salisbury or apply via the advert.
- outbound sales calls/ clients/ customer/account management handling/ sales/ selling/ customer relations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'