Customer Relations Advisor
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a big brand name in central Milton Keynes.
Monday to Friday office hours
£18,000 - £20,000 DOE
The overall purpose of this role is to provide an exceptional service for all our clients’ customers. To ensure telephone enquiries are handled confidently, efficiently and professionally, creating meaningful and enduring relationships for the benefit of the customers, clients and colleagues.
- Take a proactive approach in developing the customer’s skills and knowledge of all plans, policies and claims handling procedures. To include various terms, provisions, limitations and exceptions of all their customers products
- Handling both inbound and outbound telephone calls in a customer service environment
- Establish and collate information from a variety of sources to provide individually tailored customer solutions.
- Focus on retaining business by gaining an in-depth understanding of why a customer is cancelling and using that feedback to inform future changes
- Create outstanding customer confidence in the service and products offered by the company. Strive to delight each customer and continually look to exceed expectations.
- Handle complaints at 1st point of contact, understand and escalating where appropriate with a full knowledge and awareness of FOS SLA requirements.
- Contribute as a team member, to ensure team Key Performance Indicators are consistently met or exceeded.
- Ensure compliance with FCA principles and all other legislative requirements.
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience of working within a customer service environment.
- Experience of handling both inbound and outbound telephone calls in a customer service environment would be an advantage.
- Experience and confidence in handling and resolving customer complaints at first point of contact.
- Ability to establish and collate information from a variety of sources to provide individually tailored customer solutions.
- Have an intermediate level of numeracy in order to confidently deal with statistics, produce standardised management information and calculate customer’s premium or claim payments.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job