Customer Relations Advisor - Monday to Sunday 8am - 10pm
Start Date: 19th March 2018
Location: Leeds City Centre
Do you have the ability to build and sustain a good rapport with ustomers?
Are you an excellent written and verbal communicator with a passion for delivering the very best customer service?
As a Customer Relations Advisor you will not only get your basic salary but also benefit from:
- 30 days holiday (including public holidays)
- A pension scheme
- A wide range of discounts on many products and services
- Childcare vouchers
- A cycle2work scheme
- Interest free season ticket loans
- Shift swap scheme
The right candidate:
- A strong communicator with a positive, can-do attitude
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Effective problem solver
- Ability to build relationships with customers
- An awareness and ability to case manage as well as support an ongoing customer base
If you are interested in the Customer Relations Advisor Job and will pass a Credit Check & Criminal Record Check then click to apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Call handling
- Inbound Customer Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job