As a member of a small team reporting to the department manager, this is a varied role with a wide range of responsibilities. Working closely with the finance, operational and sales teams this role is a key point of contact to customers. The main responsibilities include.
- Answering phone/taking sales orders
- Processing of sales orders through the system and maintaining customer records.
- Liaising with the Operations team and with Warehousing & Transport team to ensure the customer receives the product at the right time, at the right quality and in the right quantity
- Keeping the customer informed of any issues regarding their orders; ensuring that invoices are correct.
- Recording and responding to customer queries and product/service complaints in a timely manner through liaison with the relevant departments.
- A wide range of administrational work
- Reception duties
- Pro-actively making sales calls to existing customers.
- Providing cover and support to finance
Joining a developing team, for the right candidate there will be the opportunity for the role to grow.
The preferred candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills, knowledge, approach etc:
- Customer focused and able to build a professional rapport with the customer.
- A positive attitude, a strong personality and a friendly manner.
- Is a team player and is prepared to "muck in"
- Demonstrates proactivity; a "can-do" attitude, the ability to use initiative and shows resilience.
- Strong administrational skills with the ability and desire to improve systems and processes.
- Ability to build effective relationships with key stakeholders - customers, other departments etc.
- Computer literate - the ability to use Microsoft Office Packages.
Knowledge of sales or finance would be an advantage
For further information on this or any of our other vacancies, please call the today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high level of interest we receive for each of our roles we cannot guarantee a response to each individual application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have unfortunately not been short-listed for this role.
Please do continue to check our website for other roles which may be of interest to you and follow us on twitter @AdeleCarrFinRec
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job