Our client a UK's largest third-party mortgage servicer are looking to recruit a passionate and enthusiastic strong Customer Relations Administrator to join their expanding customer relations department team situated near Bradford.
• Responsible for acknowledging complaints and management of queries.
• Records accurate and effective logging of customer cases and complaints fairly and efficiently in accordance with policies, regulatory requirements and customer service standards.
• Responsible for coordinating complaints through the full lifecycle, from receipt through to file build ensuring that they are logged accurately and ensuring they are categorised appropriately ahead of a case handler resolving the complaint.
• Maintain avenues of workflow and take responsibility for your own workload to ensure you meet Service Level Agreements.
• Identify opportunities to improve processes and service delivery in order for us to maintain and enhance internal and external customer experience.
• Engage with colleagues across Customer Relations as well as the wider teams across Operations Support and Control and Customer Service, but you will also be at times to engage with external customer and third party suppliers.
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong administration skills, including data input
• Comfortable communicating via telephone
• PC Literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Excel
• Excellent organisational skills
We pride ourselves on having a friendly and supportive culture allowing you to ensure we deliver fair customer outcomes promptly and consistently within a regulated environment.
Monday to Friday – 9am till 5:30pm
Salary - £14,115 p/a
On site Parking
Should you be interested in the above mentioned opportunity please submit your cv to Sorraya De-Matteo or call:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job