Customer Recycling Coordinator
DS Smith has an excellent opportunity for a Customer Recycling Coordinator to work between Tesco and DS Smith to review "Front of Store" Recycling Facilities within Tesco stores in the UK. The role will be based on an 8 month fixed term contract at the Tesco Head Office in Welwyn Garden City covering maternity.
To succeed in this role you will need good customer service, admin and attention to detail skills. The ideal candidate will come from a facilities/operational background.
What being a Commercial Executive at DS Smith will involve:
• Engaging key stakeholders to better understand which sites could be removed or altered
• Supporting stores with fly tipping requests including working with local councils when needed
• Generate the necessary training material needed to up skill stores on processes
• Ensuring areas are made good when facilities are altered
• Obtaining the relevant customer input on sites where removals are supported
• Managing the necessary budget including raising regular Purchase Orders
• Responding to media enquiries quickly and accurately
• Generating periodic data reports
• Measuring KPIs
What we would like our candidate to have:
• Educated to Further Education Level or equivalent
• Full Driving Licence to be able to visit sites
• Excellent Microsoft office skills
• Negotiation and relationship developments skills
• In depth business system knowledge
• Good IT skills, data handling, analysis and interpretation
• Excellent relationship building skills
• An ability to work to and meet set deadlines, both customers defined and internal
• Ability to develop and improve management information analysis
• Self-starter and ability to self-manage
• Professional approach with an ability to present at all levels
About DS Smith:
DS Smith is a leading supplier of recycled packaging, both within the UK market and throughout Europe. A FTSE 100 listed business with a turnover in excess of £4.8 billion, the organisation employs over 27,000 people worldwide & is continuing to grow both organically & through acquisition.
Location: Tesco Head Office, Welwyn Garden City
- Customer Service
- Facilities Management
- Time Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"