The salary is £17,000-£18,000 plus annual bonus and benefits.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
The key task of this administration role is to deliver inbound post and historical customer related documentation and provide archiving services to the business by using digital mail technologies.
• To ensure customer related documentation and general business documentation is collected and filed appropriately
• To process all requests related to historic customer documentation and general business documentation to ensure it is delivered to the business, refilled and disposed of within the agreed SLA
• To deliver digitally inbound business post in a timely and accurate manner
• To dispose of paper records at the end of their retention period in a secure manner
• To maintain all relevant records so that necessary information is available promptly
• To liaise with relevant suppliers and to check they perform at the required level
Skills & Experience:
• Outlook - basic level
• Word & Excel - basic/ intermediate level
• GCSE English and Maths grade A-C
• Ability to manage routine and repetitive tasks
• Adaptability to changing business environment
• Ability to work under pressure and to strict timescales
• Attention to the finest detail and accurate data entry
• The ability to lift up to 20 kg on a regular basis
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West’s most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, child care vouchers, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.