Customer Quality Analysts (Turkish speaking) - Permanent - £17,000 Full Time.
Our client based in Exeter is seeking someone who is fluent in Turkish, has a Customer Service background, strong communications skills and enjoys an analytical role.
The main purpose of this role is to measure and analyse customer service between clients and customers, providing feedback on the service delivery and quality.
- Listen and evaluate calls or written communication between clients and customers
- Follow a specific evaluation process for each client
- Input results on to a system
- Provide feedback to clients
- Ensuring compliance and procedures have been met
- Provide the team with additional support and information as and when required
Are you able to work accurately and methodically? Do you possess a good level of written and verbal communications skills, accompanied with strong I.T skills?
This role requires someone who is available to start from the beginning of April.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, along with eligibility to live and work in the UK, please submit your C.V or call Naomi/Elsie on .
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.