Job Title: Customer Protection Executive (Sales)
Location: Branksome, Poole
Salary: £20-£23k depending on experience
Realistic Earning Opportunity: In the region of £50,000
Hours: Full & Part Time (Flexible working hours 20 - 45 Hour Contracts available)
Our client is a fast-moving, Life and PMI insurance brokerage based in Branksome, Poole. They are trusted by some of the UK's leading providers to tailor protection policies to suit consumer needs on a non-advised basis. The successful candidate will be joining the business at an extremely exciting time therefore you will need to be passionate about providing protection for varied customers using your skill, desire to succeed and positive attitude.
- Build strong customer relationships
- Effectively handle customer objections
- Gathering information by building rapport and asking open ended questions
- Achieve personal sales targets and convert on warm leads
- Capture and accurately record information into applications
- Adhere to all company key performance indicators - heavily weighted around FCA regulations
- Background in sales / business development
- Knowledge of customer service principles
- Motivated with a strong desire to exceed targets
- Resilient, positive and professional attitude
- Articulate, organised and customer focused
- Work confidently on our bespoke CRM system and Microsoft office
Our client is passionate about helping you to achieve your goals, whether that is internal progression, saving for a mortgage or simply buying that one thing you've always wanted. They will provide you with the tools and invest in your development to help you realise your potential. They are looking for self-starters who are self-driven and looking for more than "just a job".
As well as a competitive salary, our client can offer:
- Discount Card providing you with hundreds of discounts at local restaurants, bars, clubs, salons plus much, much more.
- Innovative incentives
- No weekend working
- Christmas and birthdays off plus a generous holiday allowance
- Plenty of on and offsite parking
- Annual health and wellbeing check up
- Life insurance with additional benefits such as discounted gym membership, discounted flights with British Airways, cashback on bicycles and 75% off Champneys Breaks.
Please also attach a covering letter explaining why you are well suited to the role you are applying for.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job