Customer Protection Consultant
Basic Salary: £20,000 per annum
Realistic Earning Opportunity: circa £35,000 per annum
Hours: 35 hour week Monday- Friday 10am- 6pm
Location: Poole, Dorset
Our client, a fast-moving and award winning company, are looking for confident and enthusiastic inidivuduals to join their growing team. Their people are their most valuable asset and they believe in investing in everyone they employ through excellent training, salary and rewards.
As a Customer Protection Consultant, you will be responsible for engaging in open and exploratory conversations with customers who have generated an online enquiry. Using listening skills you will focus on understanding the customers concerns which prompted their search, and gather information by building rapport and asking open ended questions.
- Background in sales / business development within a target driven environment
- Customer focused with the ability to listen, build credible relationships and overcome concerns
- Resilient, positive and professional attitude
- Achieve personal sales targets through converting warm leads
- Articulate, organised and customer focused
In return for your hard work, our client offers excellent benefits on top of a great salary and commission, including, but not limited to:
- Company loyalty card providing you with hundreds of discounts at local restaurants, bars, clubs, salons plus much, much more.
- Innovative incentives
- No weekend working, Christmas and birthdays off plus a holiday allowance
- Free local parking
- Employee life insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Refer a friend scheme
So if you are interested in working for a great company that really invests in their people, then apply today!
Due to the very high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, with regret we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 10 working days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
We have ongoing requirements for individuals who are interested in sales roles, including Sales Consultant, Account Manager, Telesales Executive, Telemarketing Executive, Customer Care Associate, etc. Please contact us for more details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job