Our client is a global engineering organisation looking to recruit for a Customer Projects Team Leader.
This role is responsible for the planning element of tender reviews and order planning/projects from customer order to delivery. This includes managing a team and liaising with other departments to ensure that each project is capable of delivering the businesses margin targets and that projects are delivered on time and within budget. The role will also include visiting, liaising and supporting customers and external sales personnel to ensure that customer requirements are met in full. This may involve international travel.
- Qualified to HNC/Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience of managing complex multi layered million pound contracts/projects.
- Experience managing multi-disciplined teams in Sales/Engineering.
- Able to demonstrate a positive attitude and work calmly under pressure.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Articulate, effective presenter and communicator both written and verbal.
- Demonstrable commercial acumen in overseeing both the production specific proposals and client relationships.
Please contact us as soon as possible for a confidetial discussion or to apply for the position.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'