Exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager / Project Manager to join a reputable and growing company in Devon.
You will be working closely with the Customer Service Manager and the Business Development team to ensure that all customers receive world class service, project management and support. You will be responsible for the customer's journey from enquiry to completion. This includes everything from helping customers with technical information, to giving them design advice and assisting with delivery and fulfilment. Previous experience in construction, plumbing or electrical trade would be beneficial.
• Day to day communication with customers to gather all relevant information to allow a quote to be generated
• Demonstrate knowledge of product and market
• Thorough understanding of client’s needs
• Develop strong client relationships
• To be central/lead contact
• To deliver an excellent level of customer service throughout all their projects
• Able to build influential relationships
• Personal resilience
• Proven organisational ability
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to multitask
• Highly IT Literate
• Ability to work under pressure
• Customer Service Driven
If you do not have any contact from us within 7 working days please assume that on this occasion unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, and we invite you to submit your CV for other roles you feel your skills, qualifications and experience match.
- Account Manager
- Project Management
- Build Strong Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'