Salary : £30-40k pa plus excellent benefits
- Program and Project manage all day-to-day communications internally and externally for allocated Customer Accounts.
- Work alongside Customer Account Managers to support and to gather client requirements, developing an implementation schedule and quarterly financial forecasts, and executing the roll-out.
- Act as the customer representative within business for escalation and support.
- Project manage multi-disciplined teams to ensure that projects are delivered to time cost and quality.
- Contribute to the strategic agenda of the business unit taking a commercial approach to activities.
- Ensure deliverables are provided on-schedule and with appropriate accuracy and completeness, with progress management reviews are scheduled and tracked appropriately.
- Measure, monitor, and report progress to the leadership team.
- Regularly interact with outside customers, functional peer groups and senior management, conducting presentations of technical information concerning specific projects/schedules etc., to gain cooperation of others.
- Project manage allocated RFQ’s (requests for quotes)
- Maintain a regular interface with customer - developing & nurturing a long term relationship
The ideal candidate will have:
- Be able to demonstrate experience in a customer facing, account/program management role preferably within a manufacturing environment.
- Project Management and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to delivering projects and programmes to time, cost and quality.
- Ability to maximising customer potential to support greater throughput of revenue.
- Be confident with excellent interpersonal/presentation skills and have the ability to communicate at all levels within an organisation
- Have a flexible approach and be able to work to a high level of accuracy with the ability to meet deadlines
- Be highly computer literate with an excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft Office Suites
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'