Our client is seeking a Customer Process Controller to join their Financial Services team in Bristol.
- Administration of policies (including data input/manipulation, scheme account and quote production, invoicing, claims assessment, changes to benefit basis & medical underwriting administration).
- Interaction with customers (largely appointed advisors [IFA’s]) via telephone and email, ensuring that excellent communication is always provided
- As a member of the team, participate in the continuous review and improvement of the department’s processes and procedures to ensure the provision of timely, accurate and efficient levels of service.
- Maintain a broad knowledge of Group Insurance products and processes.
- Investigate and resolve complaints and queries, in line with the Company & Regulator complaints procedures, ensuring that the customer’s needs are met at all times.
- Ensure familiarity and compliance with risk management and company policies, regulatory, professional & legal requirements.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may occur .e.g. project work and job role rotation as needed.
Skills and experience required:
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent ( with Grade C or above in Maths and English)
- Good MS Office systems skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience with data manipulation in Excel
- Experience of working within an administrative role
- Proven ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to demonstrate going the 'extramile’
- Financial Service’s qualifications (desirable)
- Customer Services background
For more information about this role, please get in touch with an updated copy of your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job