This role would suit a strong administrator ideally with an understanding of contracts and tenders. Need to be meticulous with good attention to detail, be highly organised requiring multi-tasking and prioritisation in a dynamic sales driven environment. An intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible for searching the Bid Tracker database using pre-defined search criteria to identify Public Sector tender opportunities.
2. Receive tender documents, manage the tender process, collate internal information and produce documentation to given timescales.
3. Work out configuration options for pricing solutions. Preparation of full documentation for the sales teams to deliver to the customer.
4. Provide data analysis on pricing models and bid solutions, forecasting margins and gross profit, working with the finance team where applicable.
5. Ensure qualification and review processes are completed in accordance with company policy and practices.
6. Manipulate data and produce management information. Communicate effectively to senior management the status of quotes, bids and tenders, audits & reviews and all contract pricing.
7. Monitor and maintain statistics on the outcome of all contract wins high street and special markets
8. To monitor the expiry dates of all contracts and take appropriate action.
9. To develop and maintain a database of standard response documents and appendices etc. for use with customer pricing proposals to ensure consistency of response to clients.
10. Liaise with business units, sales managers and their teams.
11. Attend exhibitions, conferences and sales meetings, as required.
12. Provide support to the corporate team for all pricing, quotes, bids & tenders. Provide sales support for incoming queries and enquiries.
13. Manage the Price Plan & reviews process to agreed service levels for sales consultant for all companies that the team supports
14. Produce reports for external corporate customers, Sales Managers and Senior Management.
15. Manage & report on internal process to SOX guidelines
16. Provide monthly operations reports to senior management
17. Participate in special projects and perform other duties as required
18. Support the Henry Schein fieldsales consultants with the coding of competitor products and proposals.
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Excel