Customer Order Process Coordinator, High Wycombe, 6-9 months, £25k plus benefits:
A Customer Order Process Coordinator is urgently required by our client based in High Wycombe, an innovative global company who develop and design complex products used for scientific research and development by academic institutions and high technology companies. This is a key role and links their sales, manufacturing and logistics teams with their clients. If you like a fast paced and challenging position which combines customer interaction with global logistics then this could be the perfect move for you.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure there is close co-operation and clear communication between internal and external customers.
- Actively explore and find ways to meet the requirements of the customer and in doing so improves and maintain good customer relations.
- Acting as the customer's representative. Seeing issues from the customer's perspective and representing the customers point of view
- Support and inform management of any issues impacting customer delivery and satisfaction and suggest and implement solutions and improvements.
- Entering system orders on the internal system and all other associated tasks (e.g., Licensing, software, sending Sales Order Acknowledgments, invoicing etc).
- Entering Forecast Orders.
- Entering and dating small orders on internal system.
- Have experience of providing customer-focused, high quality, customer care ideally from having worked in a manufacturing environment.
- Be familiar with import/export i.e. Inco terms and payment terms.
- Good IT Skills i.e. Microsoft Office Suite.
- Understands all internal and external procedures that are necessary.
- Good communication skills and the ability to quickly build good working relationships with internal and external customers across different continents.
- Is numerically adept and have attention to detail.
- Is aware of personal involvement of achieving the monthly business and operational goals.
- Maintains a flexible attitude and approach to changing requirements and priorities.
If you're experienced at dealing with customer orders on a daily basis and enjoy working in a delivery focused role, then please get in touch with the MARS Recruitment team.
Customer Order Process Coordinator, Sales Coordinator, Import / Export Coordinator.
MARS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, sex, marital status, national origin, religion, age, disability, or any other protected status. Suitable candidates for the role will be contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately if you haven't heard back in this time your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
MARS Recruitment is a specialist Engineering & IT recruiter working in partnership with companies across the UK and offers services of both an Employment Business (for Temporary/Contract roles) and an Employment Agency (for Permanent roles).