My fantastic client based in Horsham are currently recruiting for a Customer Order Administrator to join their fun and vibrant team on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with previous telephone customer service experience to join a fast paced office environment.
- Processing all forms of customer orders
- Responding to customer and internal information requests via phone, email, fax and letter
- Provide creative assistance and advice to customers through product knowledge excellence
- Providing support and assistance to international distributors
- Managing and dealing with customer order delays and complaints
- Ensuring all customer information is kept up to date
- Previous telephone based customer service experience is essential
- Ability to communicate effectively with other members of the team to provide excellent customer service
- Be a friendly, professional and efficient individual with an excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure and have a helpful and proactive attitude is a must
Hours- Monday to Friday-8.30am-5pm, early finish on a Friday
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency for this Vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job