Customer Options Advisor
FTC's and Part Time roles all available.
At Simplyhealth we have opportunities available to join us as a Customer Options Advisor based in our central Andover office.
In this role you’ll be speaking to customers through both inbound and outbound calls with the aim of retaining them as a valued customer. To do this you’ll need to be able to assess their individual needs and offer alternative products and services that better fit their circumstances.
You’ll work towards individual, team and department targets and ensure, through training provided, that you meet internal and external standards and compliance.
To be considered for this role you’ll have:
- Previous experience of a telephone based customer service role
- Experience of working within an FCA regulated environment (desirable)
- A genuine interest in working and helping others
- The ability to handle difficult conversations
- Previous experience of working in a sales environment would be advantageous
We provide a range of benefits to complement your lifestyle and promote your health and wellbeing. These include:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory Pension scheme, or if you choose to opt out, a First Home Scheme or Student Loan Repayment Scheme
- Life assurance at 4 times your basic salary
- Health Cash Plan (after 6 months service)
- Access to a range of discounts on shopping, travel, dining, entertainment etc.
- Plus many more!
At Simplyhealth we have been helping people access affordable healthcare for nearly 140 years.
We are proud to be the leading provider of everyday health cash plans, dental payment and pet health plans. Our resources allow us to look after over 6,500 member dentists, 13,000 corporate client relationships and over 3 million individual customers.
Our future success and performance will enable us to deliver our ongoing pledge to donate 10% of our profits to charity every year, supporting health-related charities that share a similar outlook to us and a dedication to helping people with everyday health conditions to make the most of life.
Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job