Improving the relationship between Buyers and Suppliers
Our client is the first Customer Success software platform built to improve the relationship between Buyers and Suppliers. Think of the best bits of Dropbox, Facebook, YouTube, Yammer, TripAdvisor, WeTransfer and LinkedIn all brought together in a private buyer-supplier community for Relationship Management.
This role is a unique opportunity to be part of an early stage business that has all the backing to become a world leader.
This role will give you the chance to make a real difference, offering up new challenges every day. Highly motivated, flexible and organised candidates who enjoy working on a wide variety of tasks will find this position hugely rewarding.
The Customer Success Team are responsible for retaining revenue from existing clients and creating new opportunities to earn more revenue by building strong customer relationships and helping drive value from their service.
They partner with their customers to understand what success looks like for them. The Customer Success Associate engages with our users (face-to-face or over the phone) to gain feedback on their service, how they are using it, and provide coaching on how to get the best out of it.
- Deliver user coaching face-to-face or by phone in order to build advocates within their customer base.
- Promote solutions in order to assist with increasing the adoption of their service.
- Collect and document evidence on how their service is being used by customers in order to promote good news and demonstrate ROI throughout the customer lifecycle which will ultimately guarantee renewal.
- Monitor customer satisfaction
- Monitor use of their service within assigned accounts in order to identify trends, concerns and dormant users.
- Create and implement action plans to correct negative trends
- Partner with Customer Success Managers in order to deliver the goals contained within the success plans for each customer. This could involve attending account review meetings at customer locations.
- Fluent in English.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills, especially over the phone.
- A positive, polite and friendly disposition.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service, account management, or sales-oriented role.
- Ability to navigate large complex organizations.
- Impeccable attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Understanding of CRM systems.
- Knowledge of a SaaS enterprise software environment.
- Some experience working with Net Promoter Score (NPS).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job