Salary -26K to £32K DOE plus up to annual 8% bonus
Benefits - 12% Non Contributory Pension (matched up to a further 4%), Life Assurance, Private Medical Care, Funded Industry Qualifications
Contract Type - Permanent
Closing date - 18th February 2018
INTRODUCTION AND BACKGROUND
Standard Life believes everyone should have a future to look forward to and this should be coupled with an exemplary, market-leading experience. We are an organisation that fully appreciates that our customers are at the heart of everything we do. We also acknowledge that to do this, we require the best talent in the market-place to lead this with their drive and passion.
We believe in integrity, innovation and ambition. Our ethos is uncompromising- we do the right thing for our customers and clients. It’s in our DNA. Working together for the right reasons we can achieve great things; for you, for our customers, for the business, and for society as a whole.
We are currently recruiting for 10 motivated and experienced Team Managers to join our Customer Operations team in Edinburgh. Opportunities have become available due to internal promotions, as we grow, you can too. This is a fantastic position for candidates with a strong background in operational leadership to motivate, lead, coach, and develop our teams to continue to deliver service excellence to our customers. With a hands on approach, and a strong focus on continuous improvement and development, the successful candidates will manage teams of circa 20 Customer Operation Representatives (in either telephony or administration teams).
Utilising an analytical and evidence based approach to decision making, you will be accountable for the teams delivery and success against Customer Operations goals and measures.
Responsibilities will include:
• Leading, motivating and inspiring a team of Customer Operations Representatives to deliver exceptional service to our customers
• Acting as the key channel for open and timely communication both in and out of the team
• Raising, addressing, resolving and learning from both operational and performance issues within the team
• Working with the Resourcing Planning Centre to identify key areas for individual and team development in line with business requirements.
• Working with the Training Hub to create the team training & development plan and ensure any local on the job training needs are met
• Performance management including 1 to 1s, coaching, training and development whilst ensuring that our employees are managed in-line with our people policies and procedures
• Engaging and working collaboratively to drive success for the wider business gain
• Using analytic skills on the data available to make informed decisions and drive actions for success
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Strong leadership skills and experience with proven success in a similar Team Management position.
• Extensive experience in coaching and developing teams
• Ability and desire, to help individuals / teams to achieve their full potential, this will include managing individuals / teams to perform to their expected level and having difficult conversations when required
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to assimilate and interpret data to understand issues, inform, drive and deliver results
• Ability to see the bigger picture and to think wider than the immediate team
• Strong self-developer who continually drives own development
• Required to achieve the Financial Services Regulation and Ethics Qualification (currently RO1) in the first year of role (max. 12 months)
• Strong commercial focus
• Previous experience in delivering an outstanding customer experience at management level
• Proven success in inspiring a team to implement initiatives which drive team performance and improve customer and colleague experiences
• Previous experience within Financial Services would be beneficial but is not essential. We would also welcome applications from Management level candidates from a Contact Centre, High volume administration or retail environment
• Experience Managing Change and mitigating risk
WORKING FOR STANDARD LIFE
When you work at Standard Life we commit to growing your career and expertise by acknowledging your talent, rewarding you well with competitive salaries, providing you with market-leading benefits and a great working environment. We enjoy investing in your future and will provide support with any required qualifications and training you require to providing an outstanding service for our Customers. What are we looking for in return? Well, your energy, enthusiasm, your drive to deliver results and passion to make a difference every day. Together, we will achieve our goal which ultimately ensures the best for our customers.
Investing your career with Standard Life means that you are part of a business with a reputation for integrity and a heritage of success. Our people drive us.
• Customer at the Heart
• Continuous Improvement
• Delivering Results
• Develop Others
• People Management
• Impact and Influence
Standard Life - your ambition, our ambition
Job : Customer Service
Primary Location : United Kingdom-Edinburgh
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job