Customer Operations Executive
As part of a larger team, the Customer Operations Executive will provide 24-hour support for internal and external customers using TUI Airways.
Located at the Operations Centre in Luton, this is a permanent job role.
What you will be doing
Fulfilling a varied role, the role holder will provide customer friendly solutions with ‘on the day’ operational challenges, disruption and emergency situations, ensuring appropriate levels of customer communication and welfare provision. Using telephone, social media and e-enabling systems, you’ll liaise directly with customers and stakeholders relating to their challenges. Key activities that you could be involved with include booking flights for customers who have missed their original flights, booking flights for immigration challenges, controlling flight delay processes, maintaining daily event logs and liaising with third party suppliers such as medical assistance companies, airlines, airport suppliers and resort locations. This is an important role where you’ll impact the customer experience through delivering professional levels of customer support.
The role will involve working shift rotations when required to meet business needs.
What we are looking for
- Educated to at least GCSE level (or equivalent), passes in at least 5 subjects including English and Mathematics
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service with a diverse range of products and customer profiles to ensure we delight our customers
- Proven airline or tour operations experience in a customer facing role and telephone customer service
- Flexible, pro-active approach with the ability to adapt to any situation
- Strong team player who is able to work effectively in a team and to juggle tasks to reach a successful resolution
- Flexibility to work weekends, bank holidays and nightshifts
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to interact with people in other disciplines, senior managers and people from other countries / cultures
- Understand the need to remain polite, tolerant and courteous when dealing with customers in difficult / unexpected circumstances
- Ability to remain calm in a crisis and able to work efficiently in pressurised environment
- Focused on accurate and timely administration to enable colleagues to pick up issues easily in the absence of others
- Able to demonstrate urgency in completing tasks and to implement change at short notice
- PC literate and familiar with Microsoft applications
- Calm and creative approach to problem solving
Working within TUI group
Help make our customers smile and in return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, pension scheme and some fantastic additional benefits including holiday, flight and foreign exchange discounts, a childcare voucher scheme and lots of additional discounts and offers*
TUI UK and Ireland is the UK’s largest tour operator with key brands including TUI and First Choice. We employ a team of 13,300 employees and serve over 5.2 million customers each year.
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business operating in around 180 countries worldwide with over 1,800 travel agencies across Europe, six airlines operating more than 130 aircraft, more than 300 Group-owned hotels and resorts and twelve cruise ships. Our 77,000 colleagues, all with a passion for holidays, work hard to deliver our customer promise ”Discover your smile”
Please visit our website for more information.
How to apply
Please click on the link below, the application process consists of answering a few questions and uploading your CV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"