We have a fantastic opportunity to work in a broad customer operations role for a global brand across Northern Europe.
The role is based in the UK with the office location in Swindon. The role holder will need to attend the office 2 days/week so there is potential for this to be a remote/home based position.
This is a high profile role where you'll assist the Operational Excellence (Opex) Manager in implementing the Opex strategy in the areas of Customer Operations, Technical Support and Contract management.
The role will work very closely with sales, supply chain, operations, technical and customer service teams to ensure delivery of a best in class customer experience, covering order processing, complaints management, invoice accuracy, contracts management, and technical support, measuring customer satisfaction to continuously improve these areas.
- Support the Opex manager in the development, monitoring and management of annual operations plans, including implementing Customer Charters and embedding the Technical Support Strategy as well as the standardisation of the Contract Management Process.
- Take over initiatives to standardize, streamline and improve local processes and procedures contributing to the overall customer experience
- Support and facilitate the Operations Meetings, focused on improving the overall customer experience.
- Identify, scope and implement continuous improvement projects including implementation of new digital applications and tools
- Become familiar with technical support and sales operations processes and ensure clear understanding of these processes across the organisation
- Acquire and analyse data from customers interactions, aimed to drive process improvements towards an effortless customer experience
- Identify technical support needs of customers and identify ways how to improve the technical support offer of our brand in the local market
- Act as the Opex tag in cross functional activities and projects with other teams such as Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance, Legal and Tax
- Understand the business trends, customer's expectations and current & future company strategy across the cluster to define their impact on our operations.
- Engage and collaborate with the Technical Support, Customer Operations and Contract Advisor's teams across the cluster and become an active member of the team.
We are looking for a candidate who is ambitious, driven and very customer focused. Ideally you'll have 2 -3 years experience working in a customer facing/focused role in either Sales, Customer Operations/Service or Supply Chain although other experience would be considered.
Ideally we are looking for someone who possesses the following:
- University degree or equivalent (technical or commercial).
- Experience in sales or customer management
- Understanding / background in continuous improvement methodology, project management, technical support or contract management
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to take data and draw out learnings/insights.
- Good communication skills - demonstrated in a business environment.
- Experience in implementation of digital applications in customer facing environments would be desirable
- Fluency in another language such as Dutch, Swedish or French is desirable but not essential
- Good knowledge of MS-Office (MS Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
The role comes with a competitive salary and benefits including pension, bonus and shares. The organisation offers fantastic opportunities to progress your career and the role itself ensures you'll receive wide exposure and access to these opportunities.
Please call Ali or Matthew for more information.
- Continuous Improvement
- Customer Experience
- Customer Management
- Customer Service Operations
- Project Management