My client, a Wilmslow-based organisation with a real family feel and emphasis on quality, is looking for an Customer Operations Coordinator to join their office.
You will be working from a lively creative hub where lots goes on and the team are open and friendly.
The ideal candidate will have a background in manufacturing/wholesale/distribution and understand the sales cycle on an international level.
The role will involve:
- Overseeing the order fulfillment process from initial order through to delivery. This will include receipt of goods from overseas.
- Understand and update clients with regards to lead times, international shipments and logistics.
- Book in containers and liaise with fulfillment companies to ensure prompt delivery timescales
- Be on hand to address any issues, delays or cancellation of orders and update all relevant internal and external parties
- Ensure thorough knowledge of stock levels and availability at all times, carrying out stock takes where necessary
- Planning ahead for future orders and estimating forecasts based on current sales
We are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Time spent in a Customer Service/Operations/Fulfillment type role that involves the sale and logistics management of specific individual products - within a commercial environment
- Knowledge of the order/delivery process - ie what needs to be taken into account, potential pitfalls. Ideally on an international level.
- The ability to use initiative, forward plan and react to changing priorities
- The drive to ensure that customers have a great order experience
Hours: 9:00 - 17:00, Monday to Friday
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 per annum depending on experience
24 days' holiday + Bank Holidays
If you are interested and meet the above criteria please send your CV ASAP to or for any questions, call the branch on . Due to the high volume of CVs we are currently receiving we are unable to reply to each application. If you have not heard from us within 5 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Office Angels is an equal opportunity employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job