About The Role
Working as part of a dedicated team, you will provide a first class customer service to one of our high profile accounts. On a day to day basis you will:
- Monitor service & availability levels, liaise with internal departments to provide solutions, handle and resolve customer queries and communicate directly with the customer at store and head office level. In addition you will be involved in specific projects on the account and provide any administrative support required in terms of account planning requirements.
- Co-ordinate and report on every test order prior to live call off, identify any issues that will impact the actual fill rate for the Customer, and ensure relevant departments fix all problems in a timely manner.
- Publish barcode and pricing detail to the customer for all re-plans and pocket swap activity, in order that service levels are not affected; ensure the Customer has the required timescale for product set up in order that it is completed prior to live call off.
- Provide support in the co-ordination of all everyday and seasonal activity, including the collation of information for merchandising and in store compliance on display units.
- Involvement in display planning to specific guidelines provided by our Category Management teams to ensure the right product is on plan and is aesthetically displayed correctly using internal planning systems. Attention to detail is essential to this important operational function.
You should have excellent Microsoft package skills with strong administrative and organisational skills and be able to prioritise your workloads to deliver exemplary service to the Customer. You should have a confident and professional telephone manner and be able to demonstrate a fantastic customer service ethic. Being a team player is key to joining the department, so you must be willing to work closely with your colleagues, and help out wherever necessary.
You will have a pro-active approach to your work, and the ability to liaise with various departments to ensure problems are resolved quickly. You will enjoy problem solving and seeing the impact of your efforts in improved service levels to the Customer.
About The Company
We create greeting cards, gift dressings and social expressions products for big events, special occasions and those “saw-this-and-thought-of-you” moments of life. We’re the largest direct to retail publisher, so you’ll find our products just about everywhere!
We’re one of the largest direct to retail publisher of greeting cards and social expression products in the UK, so you’ll find our products in most high street specialists, independent retailers and major supermarkets.
Along with our sister Company John Sands, we’re part of the American Greetings family, the largest privately owned greeting card publisher in the world.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'