My client is a large corporate investment company with world class experience that spans over 50 years. They pride themselves on offering outstanding investment solutions and client services throughout 25 countries.
The objective of this role is to accurately process business volumes within daily standards and in line with procedures and regulatory requirements. The successful candidate will be required to take complete ownership of allocated fee and rebate tasks as well as consistently demonstrating the companies values and an excellent work ethic
• Complete all tasks within agreed deadlines and in line with departmental procedures
• Ensure fee and rebate payment runs are executed within agreed internal standards
• Maintain and record audit trails for all processes.
• Ensure that fee and rebate payments are reconciled at all times.
• Support new functionality implementation through business testing.
• Handle fee and rebate queries effectively and escalate appropriately to line manager as necessary
• Work with developers and support teams to resolve outstanding systems issues
• Be alert to the potential of Active Trading, Money Laundering and Fraud in accordance with company policy.
• Highly numerate with strong attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and ensure strict deadlines are met
• Will have demonstrated an analytical and logical approach to solving problems
• Strong communicator able to substantiate analysis and gain credibility with business partners
• Good IT skills with particular emphasis on Excel
• Knowledge of financial services and products is desirable
• Experience of working in a fast moving, customer focused environment
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job