An exciting opportunity for a talented individual to join a dynamic and growing organization! This is an entry-level role, ideal for someone graduating out of university and/or an ambitious individual looking for avenues of progression into a managerial position within the organization. There are also opportunities to progress into roles in various departments and areas across the business, such as Finance, Business Analysis, IT, etc.
The Ability Matters Group (AMG) is a leading provider of prosthetics, orthotics, wheelchair services & products, serving the needs of more than 75,000 patients at 30 centres across the UK and Ireland. Under the Group umbrella falls Ortho Europe (our product & manufacturing company) and Opcare (our service company). Our mission is to provide professional services in a caring and informative manner. We seek to continually develop our understanding of the needs of each individual user and apply our knowledge to optimise their quality of life.
The Group has a turnover in excess of £40m per annum with a global reach and we are listed as a Sunday Times HSBC International Track Company.
As a result of our sustained growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a number of Customer Operations Advisors to join our team. We have an excellent record of people progressing within the organisation and therefore welcome applications from ambitious and talented individuals who are looking to develop their careers with a forward-thinking organisation.
Based at our Head Office in Abingdon, you will be part of our Customer Operations department, which comprises of various specialties, such as Customer Services, Central Purchasing, Sales Support, Business Development and Warehouse and Logistics. The role is varied and includes liaising different departments across the company, such as Sales, Marketing, Finance, Production and Operations. The role will include customer and supplier interaction, order processing, pro-active sales support and identifying product and service opportunities. There is a real opportunity to make a difference and to develop your career across the business.
No previous experience is required, as we will train you on the job to our very niche business speciality! Ideal for an entry-level candidate with key aptitude and personal skills. We are also considering candidates with various levels of experience and from all areas and sectors of business.
- A positive can do attitude, with the ability to establish professional relationships at all levels.
- Your key skills include, articulate verbal and written communication, organization and time management, attention to detail, ability to work well within a team environment and a passion for excellent customer service.
- Able to demonstrate problem solving expertise, process improvement, management and analytical skills. A high level of IT literacy, especially with MS Office applications and the ability to understand new systems and IT solutions is also essential.
- Additionally, you will have a strong work ethic with the ability to produce work to the highest standards within stringent deadlines.
- A university level degree at 2.1 or above
- You will also wish to embark on a business career
- Order Processing
- Organisational Skills
- Telephone Manner
- Time Management
- Highly Detailed