Plenty of benefits including onsite restaurant and Starbucks, season ticket loans, bonus schemes and private Healthcare
Fantastic training and development
Profit share scheme available
A great opportunity has become available with a well-established Insurance business based in Manchester City Centre. The company have over 1,600 employees, who pride themselves on the level of customer service they provide and having the drive to succeed.
They are now looking for individuals who are experienced in delivering excellent customer service, having a keen eye for detail and providing support to valued customers.
- Act as the first point of contact for their customers who are calling for assistance with different types of insurance queries
- Listen carefully to understand what the customer needs and look for opportunities to introduce additional services
- Understand and follow the full range of Operations processes including general policy queries, renewals, adjustments, accounts investigations, complaints handling and sales in line with the relevant guidelines
- Do your best to exceed all productivity, sales and quality targets whilst offering service excellence to maximise your contribution to the business at all times
- Deliver high standards of product knowledge and service to ensure customer satisfaction is always achieved
- Always treat customers fairly. Making sure that you understand the standards required by the regulatory body of the insurance industry- Financial Services Authority ( FCA )
- Show your initiative to drive new ideas and adapt to new ways of working and look at the root-cause of issues
- Always display the appropriate behaviour and attitude
- Take ownership of your own development and learning
- Contribute to the improvement of Process Guides and internal processes within Operations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job