Job Title: Customer Marketing Specialist
Salary: Up to £32,000 plus bonus and benefits
Do you want to work for a global leader with unlimited potential for your future development?
With fantastic opportunities for your future development and an industry leading approach to training, this brand would be brilliant for anyone looking to enhance an already stellar career!
The primary objective of this role is to develop, manage and execute an outstanding marketing plan for this crucial sales channel.
• A highly driven, proactive and ambitious person who is commercially minded
• Previous experience working within a retail/trade marketing role
• Strong IT skills with the ability to use database systems and the Microsoft Office suite
• Highly numerate with a strong commercial outlook and an eye for detail
• The ability to build excellent working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
• Highly articulate and a clear communicator through both written and oral channels
• A flexible and adaptable approach to work, able to adapt to the needs of the business
• Good planning & organisation skills
• Full clean UK driving license with the willingness to travel locally
THE ROLE - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Working alongside the Head of Channel and the Account Marketing Team to design, budget and implement a marketing programme
• Establish, enhance and grow working relationships with key internal stakeholders
• You will work to ensure the marketing approach from the business is reflective of their market lading status and contributes towards their success
• Understand, prepare and execute activities in line with the strategic direction of the channel alongside the Senior Customer Marketing Manager
• Ensure the national customer promotion plan is well executed with consistent communication delivered between departments
• Ensuring brand promotions receive maximum exposure online and in store
• Proposing and executing an annual team incentive programme for all sales team members
• Taking a lead when organising and delivering objectives and budgets of trade events
• Evaluating the ROI on all channel activity and relaying information back to senior team members
• Assisting the Senior Customer Marketing Manager in managing the annual marketing budget
Our client is a global leader in Home Appliances, created on customer insight and close collaboration with many professional users this brand allows both home chefs and professionals to flourish. Our client promises to shape living for the better by reinventing taste, care and wellbeing experiences, making life more enjoyable and sustainable for millions of people.
As a leading Global Appliance company, they put the customer at the heart of every business decision, last year they sold more than 60 million household and professional products in over 150 markets and are continuing their success story with constant improvement in 2017.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Dunstable, Caddington, Kensworth
KEY WORDS: Key Account Manager, Regional Account Manager, Area Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Marketing, Retail Marketing, Marketing Manager
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, award winning specialist retail & HR recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We provide our candidates with a consultative, honest, high quality and efficient service which develops long term relationships ensuring we become the preferred consultancy for all our clients and candidates. We pride ourselves on understanding people - we are real, we get to the real you and we will get you real results. But then, put simply - It’s the way we work.
McCarthy Recruitment is retained and exclusive on this assignment.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for this role now or find us online at: