Are you a candidate from a tech backgound. Have you come from a Campaign Marketing Background and ideally someone who has worked on an e-mail marketing system like Salesforce Pardot or Eloqua.
The Customer Marketing Manager will be accountable for driving awareness, demand and adoption of the product lines. As a part of the strategic marketing team, this position works across departments and geographies to drive revenue from upsell/cross-sell initiatives and retention goals.
This person will orchestrate the construction of marketing programs and campaigns that will generate sales through increase customer response and loyalty. Maximize the growth of customer opportunities that will lead to upsell, cross-sell, retention, and loyalty activities for the CS organization. Act as the face of marketing for CS Sales teams with regards to all marketing activities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and execute a marketing strategy designed to drive adoption of the product through multiple go-to-market channels
- Development of collateral and sales tools as needed and continual measurement and reporting on program effectiveness
- Develop and track a lead generating program for upsell and cross-sell
- Construct marketing campaign strategies and tactics in conjunction with the Director of Marketing aimed at increasing brand awareness, generating leads and converting sales
- Manages all aspects of campaign design, production and distribution, ensuring tactics are on time and on budget
- Fosters strong working relationships with sales management to ensure marketing activities support sales objectives
- Liaises with other managers to ensure marketing activities are integrated with other parts of marketing and the business.
- Tracks program/campaign results, adjusting tactics accordingly to meet objectives
- Maintains consistent branding in all internal and external communication pieces
- Keeps informed of developments in the fields of marketing, promotions, marketing communications, and fleet management.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business communications or a related field is required
General Experience Requirements:
Five to seven years of experience in program development, lead gen marketing and sales engagement
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities (e.g. software proficiency, language, project management):
- Microsoft Office
Core Behavioral Attributes(e.g. Interpersonal and communication skills):
- Requires strong leadership and management capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines, with limited resources to manage projects independently
- Resourcefulness in solving problems
- An ability to respond with a sense of urgency in a sales driven culture
- Excellent interpersonal skills and keen attention to detail
- Superior professionalism and judgment
- Business Communications
- Customer Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job