Customer Marketing Manager with a proven track record of engaging customers and running a one-to-many customer success programme for an enterprise application software (SaaS) application is required by a very successful and dynamic SaaS/Cloud Company. The Customer Marketing Manager role will be a catalyst to several important initiatives including; increasing customer retention, user adoption, and customer self-service by establishing and moderating online user communities, facilitate regional user groups and promoting sponsored events. Ideally you will have a combination of customer support expertise, excellent communication and written skills, and the ability network with C level executives.
As the Customer Marketing Manager, you will be a key member of the Community project team, giving input on the direction and guidance on the design and capability of the new Community. You will be then own the Customer Community and look to establish and be responsible for community channels on LinkedIn and other online forums. The Customer Marketing Manager will migrate the one-to-many customer success programming from ad hoc to programmatic, moving toward monthly webinars, bimonthly customer newsletters, and structured quarterly campaigns. This program is the key for SMB customers who rely more heavily on one-to-many/self-service enablement.
Customer Marketing Manager Role:
- Manage current Chatter community
- Launch and own new Customer Community to serve as one-stop-shop for customers to include self-serve status of bugs and enhancement requests, Chatter User Group, and open support cases.
- Launch communities on social media platforms, namely LinkedIn
- Formalize and coordinate annual schedule of monthly webinars, bimonthly customer newsletters, and structured quarterly customer marketing campaigns
- Survey, report, and analyze enablement needs of customer base
- Create an "MVP" program to highlight and promote customer successes
- Establish regional user group events in key geographical areas
- Track social conversation, comments and respond/engage appropriately to drive customer success and user engagement
Customer Marketing Manager Qualifications:
- Experience with Salesforce Communities and Platform
- Understanding of customer success methodology, including NPS (Net Promoter Score)
- Project management of robust customer community
- Strong writing, Powerpoint, and communication skills and grammatical proficiency
- Comfortable and confident in making effective decisions in a timely manner
- Ability to network with C-level executives
By applying for this role you accept the iProfile terms and conditions (terms) and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs