Our International client is looking for an experienced Customer Marketing Manager to join their extremely successful, growing SaaS business. As the Customer Marketing Manager you will be a talented, data-driven marketer who’s focus will be on the success and growth of the businesses existing customers.
As the Customer Marketing Manager you will be responsible for understanding what activities increase customer retention and aligning that with internal company priorities in ways that benefit our customers. Your goal is to add more value to existing customers through channels like email, social, and content, while ensuring the businesses customers remain happy and successful.
Customer Marketing Manager Package:
- £35,000 - £40,000 base salary depending on experience
- Strong contributed pension
- Health care
- Further corporate benefits
- Analyse and interpret what behaviours and patterns make customers successful and more likely to be retained by the company.
- Maximize these successful approaches and run tests to improve them.
- Find new opportunities to applaud, support, and ultimately retain customers.
- Craft strategies to better nurture the customers toward actions the company wishes them to take - and ensuring these actions (product adoption, event signups, trainings, etc.) are actually in the customers’ best interests.
- Create and implement new projects and develop creative ideas that help improve customer success - from customer content and communication, to the business approach, to marketing automation.
- Plan and execute the marketing strategy focused on product adoption and overall success of existing customers.
- Measure the success of these campaigns and optimize your approach based on the resulting data.
- Educate the customer base about the products and their benefits through customer newsletters, customer-focused content, social media monitoring, and more.
This is a great opportunity within an established, progressive business that is fast becoming a market leader in their field. If you have the marketing experience required for this role that my client needs and you wish to gain further information on the business and the role itself then please send your CV in a Word format document to Ian Baldry at VPss or press APPLY NOW below.
- Customer Retention
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job