The role of Customer Marketing Manager - Growth:
As a Customer Marketing Manager - Growth, you will partner with the Sales and Product teams to develop end to end marketing campaigns that will increase revenue spend within the existing customer base, reduce churn and increase loyalty.
The business is a matrix organisation so it will require someone to lead and influence multi-functional teams, and to work closely with Sales leaders to enable the business to achieve key revenue targets.
Reporting to, and working closely with the Marketing Director, EMEA, you will be acting as the voice of the customer in all communications to make sure that customer needs are well addressed at each marketing touchpoint.
You are an analytical and empathetic individual with the ability to uncover and synthesise insights from various sources of data to build compelling marketing programs that resonate with our customers.
Day to day responsibilities of the Customer Marketing Manager - Growth include:
· Owning the International markets, marketing within customer growth strategy
· Leveraging the North American Customer Marketing team for ideas
· Rolling out global customer initiatives (small part) and develop country, region and sector specific customer growth strategies
· Working closely with the Sales and Account Management teams to understand the customer
· Speaking to and working with customers to identify opportunities for cross and up-sell
· Developing marketing campaigns that drive cross-selling, reduce churn and achieve revenue growth targets
· Acting as the main point of contact of Marketing for Sales Managers and Leaders to deliver sales enablement marketing resources and campaigns
· Working closely with the Content, Design, Marketing Automation and Product teams to develop creative and compelling messaging that resonates with our customers
· Being an advocate for the voice of the customer by building a deep understanding of our customers in each market and ensure customer needs are well represented in global and regional marketing campaigns
· Tracking and measuring the performance of customer marketing campaigns, identifying optimisation opportunities, creating and sharing lessons and insights across the organisation
To be considered for this role you will have:
· Experience developing and leading marketing campaigns and projects from customer insight to ideation and execution
· Understanding of how to identify marketing opportunities within an existing customer base
· A customer-centric focus with proven results in achieving superb customer communication and user experience that drives revenue growth and reduces churn
· Strong project management and communication skills to lead and influence multiple stakeholders to meet project objectives and deadlines
· Analytical skills with proven data tools experience including Excel, Looker, etc.
· Great collaborator with experience working with Sales managers and senior leaders
· Experience working with a globally dispersed team
15 year old North American Tech business with over $200million revenue and 2,500 employees. The business was formed, and scaled, to enable retailers and merchants (across sectors) to join their physical and digital sales channels, to help them scale, and improve customer experience.
The business has gone through 5 acquisitions in Europe in the last 18 months to continue to grow their customer base, product offering and ability to serve their customers to the best of their ability.
With the growth has come an expanding sales and marketing opportunity and this role is no different. The European Marketing organisation now needs someone to focus on how they grow their customer spend and reduce churn in region.
This is an exciting opportunity and one not to be missed. Great career opportunities with a client that also didn't let one person go through Covid.
The package for the Customer Marketing Manager - Growth:
· £65,000 - £75,000
· Stock Options - equivalent to around 20% of basic
· Unlimited paid time off, and must take minimum of 28 days holiday to support mental health and well-being
Location: The position of Customer Marketing Manager - Growth is based in Central London, with flexible/remote working options.
BMS Marketing Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
- Product Marketing
- Demand Generation
- Email Automation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'