Rocking Zebra Recruitment- Marketing jobs in Swindon, Bath and Bristol
Customer Marketing Executive
£30000 - £35000
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is looking for a Customer Marketing Executive to join this forward-thinking organisation based on the outskirts of Swindon.
To lead the Customer Marketing plan, demonstrating a pro-active approach to analysing and developing marketing campaigns. The Customer Marketing Executive will map the customer journey, building strong relationships, writing case studies and attending conferences to forge strong relationships with the customer and products. You will be a keen writer, with excellent content and copy skills with a journalistic flair.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Working alongside the marketing department you will focus on the branding of the business and ensure the right messaging is conveyed in line with the marketing strategy
- Gather Voice of the Customer and write relevant case studies
- In collaboration with the sales, product and management teams identify sector exhibitions, market events and opportunities to showcase the groups offer.
- In collaboration with the sales, product and management teams own, organise and deliver customer events and report on their success.
- Work closely with Product Management to ensure customer and market requirements are added to the product and customer roadmap
- Organise and attend photoshoots
- Develop strong video’s and messaging
- Responsible for innovative customer campaign launches
- At least 3 years’ experience in B2B customer marketing, campaign focused role
- Strong commercial acumen, customer centric
- Methodical, detail-oriented and highly organised
- Excellent copy writing and content skills
- PR/Journalistic background
- Strongly customer focused, team orientated, yet able to work independently
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and interpersonal at all business levels
- Driven, resourceful, self-starter, with strong initiative
- Experience of delivering customer launches
- Trustworthy and nurturing
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Ability to influence key stakeholders within the business up to board level is essential
- Ability to travel to conferences in the UK (1 a ¼ with an overnight stay)
If you feel that this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"