Role: Customer Marketing Executive - multi-national Food Manufacturer
Remuneration: c£37k, bonus, pension, healthcare
Our client is one of the world’s top 30 Food businesses, with a turnover in excess of €15 billion. Its UK business has grown five-fold since 2003, and has established a strong branded and private-label business with all the major UK Multiple Retailers, Independents, Wholesalers and Out-of-Home customers.
They are currently looking to recruit a Customer Marketing Executive to support the
delivery & execution of commercial plans across all brands/channels & customers.
Your main objectives will include:
- Implement customer shopper plan by channel & customer (working with customer marketing managers to design)
- Development of core shopper marketing material
- Capture and review execution & ROI on shopper activity & make recommendations for improvement
- Execute shopper marketing support plans for NPD
- Manage activation of retail sales activity with 'day to day’ management of retail activation agency
- Analyse and communicate results & recommendations for improvement
Experience/Knowledge and skills:
- Degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience in sales & marketing in food and retail FMCG (2 years)
- Ability to analyse and evaluate data against key indicators, to monitor programs, projects and plans to set targets.
- Strong presentation skills
- Creative flair and drive to succeed
- Proficiency using key software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Financial Awareness & understanding of budget management
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with people at different levels
- French speaker (desirable but not essential)
This role would suit someone with strong commercial ability coupled with excellent analytical & process skills. Previous experience within the FMCG market, ideally with multiple retailers is essential. Candidates with backgrounds in National Accounts, Category Management & Commercial Finance would be considered.
This position will give the successful individual a unique opportunity to build a career with a major international business.