OVERVIEW OF ROLE
At Transport for London (TfL), people are at the heart of our business. And there couldn’t be a more exciting time to join us.
It’ll be your job to lead the planning and delivery of 1-2 year and other short term customer and user campaigns and behaviour change programmes that are innovative, effective and prioritised.
You will lead integrated teams, ensuring that channel owners have the opportunity to contribute to the plans, understand the agreed plan and translate it into deliverables across their own channels.
Once clear, quantified outcomes and budgets are agreed, you will be fully accountable for the outcomes, cost management, channel selection, strategic and message alignment across all channels, creative execution and delivery for the campaigns and behaviour change programmes that they lead.
- The post holder will be accountable for the following:
- Developing 1-2 year and other short term customer and user campaigns and programmes, ensuring alignment with the 3 year pan TfL customer communications strategy and plan and any relevant thematic customer communications strategies and plans;
- Leading integration of the wider team for the agreed projects, helping to ensure TfL's customers - including businesses, schools and colleges and visitors - see us as an integrated, joined up organisation;
- Leading the day to day management and delivery of integrated communications campaigns and behaviour change programmes, generating ideas and ensuring all channel owners have a chance to contribute to the plan, understand the final strategy and how to translate it into deliverables for their channels;
- Ensuring the technical accuracy, compliance with TfL and Mayor of London brand guidelines and legal compliance of all outputs, dedicatedly seeking advice from colleagues in TfL Legal, the operational business and external suppliers when needed and then helping other channel leads to understand and action the advice;
- Lead the process for capturing and feeding back project outcomes, successes and key learnings, proactively sharing across the portfolio and wider teams to assist continuous improvement and team development;
- Management of project and campaign budgets of circa £50K-£2m, allocating budget across all customer communications channels and behaviour change interventions to meet the agreed outcomes cost effectively and efficiently.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Experience of planning and leading the delivery of outcomes focused customer communications campaigns to deliver a variety of objectives - including behaviour change, reputation management and generating revenue and sales.
- Good experience of working with external 3rd parties, particularly across creative and media agency and behaviour change sectors;
- Strong knowledge of customer and user communications and behaviour change strategy and the role that both can play, alongside other levers, in delivering behaviour change, reputation management and driving revenue.
- Strong knowledge of all core marketing communications channels: above and below the line (including TV, radio, press and posters), face to face, direct mail, on line, digital and social media.
- Knowledge of other channels of engagement including PR / news, stakeholder engagement and how to engage with our people.
- Able to generate enthusiasm across the 'matrix' and within supplier teams.
- Able to turn plans into action to ensure successful delivery of customer and user campaigns and programmes with the ability to commission work through and management of external suppliers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'